When we hear people talk about leadership we often hear words like “Vision”, “Inspire”, “Guide” and “Motivate”. While these qualities are extremely important for effective leadership, there’s an underlying element that trumps them all: how you SHOW UP.
But thankfully we have Anese Cavanaugh!
Anese is the creator of the IEP Method (Intentional Energetic Presence), a leadership methodology that centers around a person’s presence to create greater leadership potential. Anese has taught her groundbreaking approach to leadership to world class organizations like IDEO, Cooper, Joie De Vivre Hospitality, and CitiGroup.
Anese is devoted to helping people learn how to show up more powerfully and bring their fullest selves into every situation, in order to create the greatest impact they can in the world, and leave feeling empowered and not burnt out.
What you’ll hear in today’s episode:
- The IEP Method: what it is, how it’s applied, and how it was created
- Advice for entrepreneurs (at all stages) to begin focusing on their presence and impact
- Insights on how Anese stays on top of her empire
- Takeaways for how you can build the business and life of your dreams
Notes from the episode:
- More resources from Anese
- Anese’s latest book Contagious Culture
- An extended bio and more information on Anese