If you spend 33 minutes listening to Tim & Bev Walden, you’ll likely learn the same thing I did: We haven’t even scratched the surface of what they have to share.
Grab a notepad and fasten your seatbelt–today’s episode of The PhotoTellers is rich with insight.
“Technical excellence makes your Photography invisible and brings your vision forward.” –Tim Walden
Among the gems you’ll hear today:
- Learn about the Walden’s new book from Amherst Media (and click below to grab a copy!)
- Do you have a purpose for the portraits you take? How does this change your work?
- How does your own photographic style drive business to–and away–from you?
- What does it mean to be a “Print Artist?” Why does it matter?
- How do you learn to become a print artist if you were born into the digital age? Do you have to physically do your own printing to be one?
- Hear some of the tangibles that the Waldens use to add even more value to their work
If you’d like to learn more from the Waldens, they’ve made it simple! It’s a short click away to visit WALDENCOACHING.COM.
And the other Walden conversations here on The PhotoTellers:
You heard Tim rave about his photo lab, White House Custom Color. If you haven’t looked into them, they’ll gladly give you 5 free prints just for giving them a look. Tell them that Bill from The PhotoTellers sent you, and they’ll still give you 5 free prints just for giving them a look.