Photographer Doc List joins The PhotoTellers again to discuss his Austin Bodies Project. Doc’s project has grown from a personal project to a central part of his business–not to mention his own showing in an art gallery.
If you missed my first conversation with Doc, it’s a great reminder how a community of Photographers can make you a better one.
Today, though, it’s all about his work on The Austin Bodies Project.
Hear Doc’s perspective on:
- The value of a personal project: personally and professionally
- Regarding the bodies in front of the lens: “It’s not about perfection, it’s about celebration.”
- “Decide if this [your own project] is an investment, or for fun.”
- Advice for avoiding bumps in the road in your own project
- The powerful impacts from a few of the sessions
- The #1 reason to attend TX School
Doc mentions the Make a Vet Sweat organization. If you’re intrigued, LEARN MORE HERE.
And if you’d like to see some of Doc’s other work, FIND IT HERE.