What does it look like to face your fears?
The answer to that question is different for each one of us. For John Lee Dumas, facing his fears looked like leaving a well paying job, jumping into an industry he knew nothing about, and creating something that had never been created before.
The result? A top ranked business podcast, over 1000 powerful interviews with the most inspiring entrepreneurs, a thriving and passionate community of listeners and doers, the feeling of personal freedom, and….oh yeah….a seven figure business!
In this episode I talk with the one and only John Lee Dumas on his personal journey of entrepreneurship, facing fears and setting goals, cultivating healthy and powerful habits, and moving from success to significance.
What you’ll hear in today’s episode:
- The truth of the Work-Life Balance
- Facing your fears and 2 powerful tools anyone can use to tackle even the biggest fears
- The secret to GOAL SETTING that ends in you actually hitting your goals!
Notes from the episode:
- Grab your copy of the The Freedom Journal and accomplish your #1 goal in 2016
- Listen to all of John’s inspiring interviews on Entrepreneur On Fire
- Support Pencils of Promise
- Listen to John’s interview with Adam Braun of Pencils Of Promise
Are you looking for that missing ingredient that’s going to take your online business to the next level?
If so, then Online Marketing Groups are for you.
An Online Marketing Group, or OMG, is a small group of creative entrepreneurs that meet regularly to help each other navigate through the challenges of growing an online business.
In your OMG you receive the collective intelligence of other like-minded entrepreneurs, the coaching and guidance of an online marketing expert, and the accountability needed to help you blow past your goals.
>>To learn more about Online Marketing Groups visit www.TheDigitalMarketingGuy.com/OMG