Kelsey Humphreys is driven.
From an early age she knew what it was like to shift into fifth gear and really go after what she wanted. This has resulted in success throughout her life as a media executive, entrepreneur, author, and speaker.
But Kelsey also knows what it’s like to be moving at light speed while carrying some serious baggage.
Throughout Kelsey’s life she’s had the courage to look at herself, critically yet compassionately, and make the shifts that she’s needed to keep pace with her vision and in alignment with her health.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to find what it is you love to do
- Kelsey’s personal story of alcohol addiction, healing and release, and the resulting impact
- Tips from Kelsey’s interviews with Gary Vaynerchuk, Chalene Johnson and Marie Forleo
Notes from this episode:
- Kelsey’s Website: KelseyHumphreys.com
- Kelsey’s Interview Show: The Pursuit
- Kelsey’s Quick Pep Talk Videos
- Kelsey’s Facebook Community