Imagine this: You have 30 minutes to sit with a leader of an international company and ask anything about leadership. To your surprise, you find him unassuming, relevant, and happy to leisurely answer your questions.
Welcome to this very special episode of The PhotoTellers! This is a Fireside Network Chat with Mr. Ron Wallace. He’s a former UPS Driver, and also the former President of UPS International. He’s now the author of a new book: Leadership Lessons from a UPS Driver: Delivering a Culture of We, Not Me.
Enjoy the book and you’ll glean much, much more . . . but here are a few tidbits you’ll learn in this conversation:
- Some of the key persons and lessons in 38 years of leadership experience
- Why is this book especially valuable for teens?
- The concept of “Constructive Dissatisfaction,” and how many of UPS’ great changes DO NOT come from the C-Suite
- Why is it important to UPS to promote from within? What does it mean to “play your best 5, not your 5 best?”
- The inspiring lesson from one man’s “4 faiths,” and the “best operation in the world.”
And if that’s not enough! Learn where, according to the Brew Master of Guinness beer, you can find one of the 7 “perfect pour pints” in the world–here on the outskirts of Atlanta!
. . . Okay . . . I’ll give you a VERY STRONG hint . . .The Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub, in Milton, GA.