Is your business appointment-driven? Do you wonder how to fill your calendar with clients? On today’s episode of The PhotoTellers, host Bill Ramsey shares the specific strategy that has fueled his business for 10 years. Phone Marketing is actually much easier than you think.
What can you expect from this episode?
- Hear how his phone strategy was born from desperation
- How is the use of the phone a great way to honor your best clients?
- Answers to your objections about using the phone
- Creating demand, call to action, and the phone strategy
And if you stick around for the second part of today’s show, you’ll hear the new personal developments in Bill’s life. You’ll also hear HOW you can support your favorite podcasts (no money involved), and WHY a simple share makes a big difference.
- If this information is valuable to YOU, it could be valuable to another business owner. SHARE IT WITH THEM!
- Bill wants to hear your experience. Share it here in the notes, or email him directly.
This episode references several resources. Here are the promised links:
- Hear Bill’s tumultuous journey in Photography on the 101st EPISODE
- Here’s the blog where Bill shamelessly brags on his awesome son. Please share with others. http://firesidenetwork.com/carson/
- Jennifer Rozenbaum was a guest last year on The PhotoTellers. She’s just finished her surgery and whipped the cancer that tried to hold her back. Send Jenn some love, prayers, well-wishes!
- Check out the brand-new show on The Fireside Network: INTENTIONALLY VICARIOUS. See if you’re able to keep up with Todd Youngblood as he tries to have more fun than you or anyone else.
- If you haven’t already, peek over at the wildly-popular show HAVING IT A.L.L. [also here on The Fireside Network]. Keep up with encouragement and life lessons from your host Matthew Bivens.
AND FINALLY . . .
If you’re a Photographer who wants to deeper explore the ART you can/could be creating, you owe it to yourself to give a look at the new class that Luke & David Edmonson are offering. Truly amazing! FIND IT HERE.