Are you still struggling to find an answer, Photographer, to the “print-only!” vs. “deliver digital files!” debate? If so, today’s episode of The PhotoTellers, featuring Mr. Brian Campbell of Photo Flash Drive is here to help.
Though not one himself, Brian now spends his career serving Photographers. What does his business do? Photo Flash Drive was created specifically to fit the needs of Pro Photographers. They offer custom flash drives, DVD’s, wine/candy boxes, print presentation boxes (and much more) for Photographers to deliver digital files, gifts, and/or small prints to our clients. Yes, you can customize EVERYTHING. No, you do not have to order mass quantities. When you shop through Photoflashdrive.com you receive an automatic professional discounted pricing.
Other tidbits I think you’ll find interesting about my talk with Brian:
- Why are Photogs such happy, nice people? Why do they appreciate high-touch businesses?
- What does a “high-touch” business mean to his team?
- Why they do the work they do?
- “Surprise and delight.” Using the impact to better your business.
- A few specific examples of how Photogs using his products. Current hot items.
- “Digital negatives are only a threat if you ignore it.” -Brian Campbell
- Other industries that love his products
- One of the finest pieces of advice he’s received
Click the logo above to visit Photo Flash Drive, and tell them that you’re a PhotoTeller, too!
Thanks to this episode’s sponsor!