Here it is! Episode #1 of Russ Talks on The PhotoTellers! It’s an honor to welcome Russ Harrington to the show, where he’s sharing stories from 25+ years of photographing Country & Christian Music’s biggest stars.
- Today you’ll hear how Russ got into Photography, and then into the world of photographing Musicians.
- What is it like to prepare for a session with Reba? Would you ask Reba to move your light stand?
- Scores of photographers have asked to be “a fly on the wall” during one of Russ’ sessions. Why has he always said no?
- How do you make a high-profile client love you? HINT: It’s not just the quality of your work.
- What persons are key centers of influence for Photographers?
While he’s still doing the work he’s always done, Russ is transitioning to teach other Photographers the HOW, WHAT, and WHY he photographs.
You’ll hear him here on a regular basis, but it’s VITAL that you find him at www.RUSSTALKS.com!
Sign up for his email list there, and you’ll receive a free download that looks behind the scenes with his Mountain Dew shoot with Jason Aldean! You’ll also be privy to the resources that Russ is providing, and know the times and places where Russ will be teaching.