After years of photographing some of the world’s most famous musicians, does Russ Harrington ever get starstruck? Today you’ll find out . . . and also hear if Robert Plant might also get a little starstruck himself.
Episode #2 of Russ Talks finds us discussing:
- The session in LA for Chelsea Handler
- His first shoot with a digital camera: “You take a little adult ADHD and give it a new digital camera . . . !”
- Robert Plant’s reaction to Alison Krauss: Very similar to Russ’ reaction to Robert.
- Advice for Photographers working with newer artists.
- “You’re only as good as your last shoot.” Does Russ agree?
If you haven’t been there yet, RUSSTALKS is calling your name! See more of Russ’ killer images there, and sign up for the Russ email list. This list will keep you in the know when Russ is coming to your town for a workshop. AND–when you sign up, you’ll snag a free video that details Russ’ Mtn. Dew shoot with Jason Aldean.