Can ONE Polaroid photo completely change a career? Apparently so. Learn about Russ Harrington’s serendipitous meeting with Trisha Yearwood. Then hear how his work in Fashion, Christian Music, and one Polaroid of Trisha completely changed his career.
You’ll also learn about:
- Russ & Bill’s favorite BBQ joints (links below)
- Russ’ 3 favorite lighting modifiers–his “can’t live without” list (more links below)
- Camera strap or no strap? Will it be Russ or Bill that one day drops his camera?
- Russ’ favorite shooting lens
- Russ’ long-time love affair with Profoto
- How YOU can have Russ come to your studio!
If you haven’t done it yet (for shame), click the logo below to visit Russ Talks! Sign up for Russ’ email list to receive the free download that walks through his Jason Aldean Mtn. Dew shoot, and also stay in the know about his travels.
SUGAR’S RIBS; Chatanooga, TN
MCCLARD’S BAR-B-Q; Hot Springs, AR
THE RENDEZVOUS; Memphis, TN
ANGELFIRE7 BBQ; Atlanta Metro
STILES SWITCH BBQ; Austin, TX
BIGUN’S BBQ; Jasper, GA
FOSSIE’S BBQ; Dickson, TN
And lastly–the Food Photographer for Trisha, and MANY more top Chef Celebrities, BEN FINK.