Episode #5 of Russ Talks finds Russ Harrington and Bill in Chattanooga, TN, again, discussing:
- Why Russ believes Country Music is better to its fans than anyone else
- When the CMA’s went to NY; and Russ went with Brooks & Dunn
- The impact of ONE great expression in a photo, and how it’s led to years of work and friendship with Ronnie Dunn
- Why does an artist keep coming back to the same Photographer?
- The question I’d ask Ronnie Dunn about his love of Photography
- Is Russ’ former studio the blame for the Miley Cyrus trainwreck?
- Russ talks about the Chris Stapleton and his recognition on the CMA’s
Some of Russ’ favorite musicians you may not have heard:
Want a behind-the-scenes look at some of Russ’ most famous sessions? CLICK HERE to grab the book!