This is Part 2 on my episode about A/B testing. To listen to Part 1 click here.
In this episode I pick up where I left off last week. That is, teaching you how you can quickly and easily get started with A/B testing.
A/B Testing is not some complex marketing concept that can only be performed by marketing jedi with years of training and experience. A/B testing is a lot more simple than you may be thinking, and can have significant impact on your website’s performance and your business’s bottom line!
What you’ll hear in today’s episode:
- An in depth look at 6 different things you can A/B test with your website and marketing
- Tips to running successful A/B tests
Notes from the episode:
- Click here to listen to Part 1 of this episode
- An article from HubSpot to help you write better email subject lines
- An article from Mailchimp to help you write better email subject lines
- An article from Kissmetrics to help you write better headlines