Part 2 of my conversation with Photographers Tim & Bev Walden proves to be as rich as the first. If you missed the first on, START HERE.
Today the Waldens explore
- How to incorporate EMOTION into your brand–and why it matters
- When and why you should consider creating unique brands for different segments of your work
- How to create an environment where your clients feel comfortable enough for you to capture something REAL
- Marketing a high-end boutique studio
- Thrill your clients by meeting their expectations! Is it possible to create those expectations for them?
- What is “marketing,” and where does it so often break down?
- “You won’t be judged by the mistakes you make, you’ll be judged by how you handle them.”
Again, this is a conversation that will require a sharpened pencil and an eager notepad. Learn more about Tim & Bev, how they’re helping other Photographers, and pick up a free tidbit every Tuesday by CLICKING HERE.
And the resources that they discuss at the end of the conversation? Find them below.