Bry Cox is the Adobe Evangelist that wants you to spend less time in Photoshop.
In fact, today he shares his 3-step process he uses before every pose. It takes seconds to execute, and saves HOURS in post-processing. When he presented the information in a webinar for PPA, it was their highest-attended ever.
If that’s not enough to convince you to listen, you’ll also hear:
- The shift he’s seen in Photography between the technical and the creative
- How to train your mind to innately see correct exposure
- The 3 F’s of flash photography
- How to train your technical mind to shut off, and let your creative mind FLY!
- What a Photographer can learn from Costco
Bry mentions 4 free videos that he provides . . . which is only the beginning of the resources he’s created for Photographers. How to find them? CLICK HERE.
Want to see more of the work he creates for clients? CLICK HERE.
Bry mentions a plethora of his favorite resources. Find links to a few of them below:
“All the best decisions in life are when we give up the short term and choose the long term.” -Bry Cox