You understand the work you do, right? Try explaining it to a kid.
I’ve listened to hundreds of elevator pitches, value propositions, and core-competency boasts. Here’s what I’ve learned:
- Most of them drone on FOR . . . EV . . . ER
- Half of them don’t make any sense
The Fireside Network is hereby unleashing its own Business-Speak-Ninja-Assassin: The Big H. #fearthehawk
Think you’d like to be a guest on the show? Here’s what to expect:
- You have 2 minutes–with the timer running–to explain your job to an 11-year-old
- He’ll interrupt you when you use business jargon that he doesn’t understand
- When the timer rings, he’ll then explain back to you what you’ve said
- Afterwards, he’ll ask anything he wants about your work
- You’ll be on video for the world to see
On this inaugural episode of Face the H, Dr. Keith Kantor sits down with H to explain his work with Service Foods, Blue Ribbon Foods, Southern Foods at Home, and Green Box Foods (not to mention the book that Dr. Keith has written).
Judge for yourself how well he does when he Faces the H. Learn more about Keith’s work on the links above.
And hear more business conversations with H by signing up for the email notification on this site, and by subscribing to H’s YouTube channel.