- Do you wish you could book more weddings–without having to negotiate your price?
- Do you photograph events? Are you a Cinematographer?
- Have you dreamed of a portable solution to the Photo Booth? How about a Photo AND Video Booth?
Eric Barry did! He’s a seasoned Wedding & Event Photographer, Head Honcho of MediaBooth Pro, and Eric has a message for you!
Hear why Eric says that the MediaBooth Pro has “been a marketing machine and a deal-closer” for his own photography business. Learn how it sells his weddings for him.
Did I mention that it’s only 16×16 inches and 38 pounds? Did I mention that it captures photos AND video? Did I mention that it’s completely self-contained (no power cords!)?
As if that’s not enough to peak your interest:
- Set up the booth at your event, and then walk away. Guests can operate the booth themselves via touchscreen.
- After shooting their own photos and/or videos, guests can then email, Facebook, or Tweet the media–IMMEDIATELY on site! And since you’re the savvy business person you are, each of those images & videos will display your logo & hashtags.
Learn more about MediaBooth Pro by CLICKING HERE.
Eric mentions Sandy Puc & SPTV: Check it out HERE.
Click the logo to learn more about the “best little photography school in the world!”
Check out this video, filmed in Las Vegas, that shows how quickly you can set up and use the booth!