Is this the legacy that you’d like to leave to your kids, grandkids, and beyond? “Our children saw us come from nothing, and make a VERY good living.” -Rachel Marten
If so, tune in to this, the 2nd half of my conversation with Rachel Marten & David Hilton.
A few highlights from this conversation:
- “Until we begin to think, and realize, that we can change how we use our time–that’s how we become successful.” -David
- Why should you look at your business like a cell phone?
- Visualize WHY you got into this business? Then start with your “Why?”
- “When that ‘Why?’ gets strong enough, the ‘How?’ gets easy.” -David
- The 2 messages to NEVER use with a client
- “It’s not WHAT you have in life, but rather WHO you have in your life.”
- “Why are you in this in the first place? What’s your bigger belief about portraits?”
- Do you practice your sales skills before the customer is in the room? Should you?
- With 1 client; do you have 3 separate transactions or 1 complete journey? What’s the difference?
- Are your clients predisposed wanting to “own your portraits” or to “negotiate?”
Want to learn more? Want to grab the free resource that David mentions? Easy–CLICK HERE.
Interested in learning more from Rachel about sales? Also easy–CLICK HERE.
Learn the WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN & HOW about the Texas School of Professional Photography by clicking the logo below.