Attention Frustrated Photographers! If you feel like your artistic growth is stunted, today’s talk with Mark McCall is for you. How can you quickly improve the quality of your work?
If your work could use a shot of steroids, and you’re considering competition, Mark explains:
- Advice to the first-timer before you compete
- Why you should compete, even if you’re creating work that’s atypical for you
- A few resources to help you fare your best
If you’d like to compete NOW, you still have time to enter your work at SUMMERFEST–June 28-July 1, 2015.
And another resource that Mark mentioned: printcompetition.com.
Thanks to our sponsor, the Texas School of Professional Photography, the “Best Little Photography School in the World.”
- “Oh, the Places Your Camera Will Go!” with Janine Marie Campbell – Photographer’s Journey through History, 10 Countries and Many Faiths
- Randy Pollard: Fires Shots at the Lone Ranger Photographer – Why YOU must support your local Photography Association
- Becoming Series, Episode #1 – Becoming Sean Bagshaw – Following the Footsteps of Successful Photographers