You may know Julieanne Kost as the Photoshop & Lightroom Evangelist. You may know her as the published author. You may know her as the extraordinarily accomplished Photographer.
Sit down with her for a few minutes, and you’ll know her as a generous fountain of knowledge–and wisdom! You’ll also learn about the influence her parents had on her career, and why Julieanne embraces (an evangelizes) the technical aspects of art.
What else might you learn? Glad you asked:
- Industries that you did not know use Photoshop. HINT: Why does PS have the Eyedropper tool?
- The near-future use of 3D avatars
- The question she hears most about working in Lightroom
- Why is her work hanging in the Ansel Adams Before and After exhibit?
- What does she want her “footprint” in Photography to be? [this alone is worth the listen!!!!]
- How does she answer the question, “Do you KNOW Photoshop? Back of your hand, inside and out?”
Bring your notepad to this conversation! And if you find it helpful, too, kindly share it with a friend.
Follow Julieanne Kost on:
Or find her instructional videos on LYNDA.COM. [Did you know that you can try Lynda for 10 days–free?]
And snag her books on Amazon by clicking on the logo below. Please and Thank You.