Woody Walters’ career highlight was learning from and printing for Ansel Adams. The Texas School of Professional Photography 2015 changed that.
Listen in to hear:
- the moment at Texas School that surpassed the significance of working with Ansel.
- Woody’s adamant advice to anyone who has immersed him/herself into learning.
- the finest piece of wisdom Woody has ever received–wisdom from his mother.
Today’s show sponsored by the Texas School of Professional Photography, the “Best Little Photography School in the World”. This is the first of over 60 PhotoTellers weekly episodes you’ll hear over the next year.
Other posts of interest:
- Discover the Quickest Way to Improve Your Photography with Mark McCall – Why Pro Photographers Should Enter Print Competition
- 3 Things Every Photographer Should Know by Cris Duncan – Technically, 6 things. And How To Fall in Love with Photography Again
- Becoming Series, Episode #1 – Becoming Sean Bagshaw – Following the Footsteps of Successful Photographers